Medicines For Benign prostatic hyperplasia ( BPH)
Benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH)
Benign prostatic hyperplasia is the noncancerous enlargement of the prostate gland in men that causes uncomfortable urinary symptoms like blocking the flow of urine out of the bladder.
Symptoms Of Benign prostatic hyperplasia
- Frequent urination at night.
- Slow and thin peeing. It takes time in peeing.
- frequent peeing and Drop by a drop of urine even after urinating.
- Strong urge to urinate but lack of control and sometimes even passing urine in clothes.
- Not passing peeing completely and not having the satisfaction of passing urine completely.
Alfuzosin + Dutasteride
Alfuzosin + Solifenacin
Mirabegron + Silodosin
Silodosin + Dutasteride
Silodosin + Solifenacin
Tamsulosin + Dutasteride
Tamsulosin + Solifenacin
Tamsulosin + Finasteride
Tamsulosin + Tolterodine